Top 10 Places To Visit in India
There is so much to do in India for all types of people. In today’s article, we are going to tell you about some such beautiful places in India, where you can easily enjoy the real fun of life in a very low budget. If you want to see the views of heaven-like places, then definitely visit these very beautiful places before reaching old age.
1. Ladakh:- The Best time to visit Ladakh is during the summer season from April to July during this time Ladakh temperature is between 15 to 30 Degree Celsius. Ladakh is known for its extremely low temperatures almost all through the year.
2. Goa:- The best time to visit Goa is from November to February. The temperature is between 21 ⁰C and 27 ⁰C. It’s the peak season when the state is crowded with tourists from all over the world. Enjoy casinos, and pubs, pleasant weather, and have a gala time around the beaches!.
3. Ooty:- Ooty, popularly known as the Queen of Hill Stations is adorned with beautiful mountains, lakes, gardens, and forests all around. It was once the summer capital of the Madras Presidency. The colonial buildings and architecture are visible in some parts of the town.
4. Auli:- Auli is a Himalayan ski resort and hill station in the north Indian state of Uttarakhand. It’s surrounded by coniferous and oak forests, plus the Nanda Devi and Nar Parvat mountains. A long cable car links Auli to the town of Joshimath. North of Auli is the colorful Badrinath Temple, a Hindu pilgrimage site, and the Valley of Flowers National Park, with its alpine flora and wildlife like snow leopards and red foxes.
5. Mount Abu:- Mount Abu is a hill station in western India’s Rajasthan state, near the Gujarat border. Set on a high rocky plateau in the Aravalli Range and surrounded by forest, it offers a relatively cool climate and views over the arid plains below. In the center of town, Nakki Lake is a popular spot for boating. Close by are the centuries-old Dilwara Temples, ornately carved from white marble and of great spiritual importance.
6. Manali:- Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting, and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to the 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass
7. Nainital:- A trip to Nainital is most enjoyable during March and June. This time of year has the finest Nainital weather, making it ideal for vacationers. From June to September, Nainital receives average rainfall. After good rain, the landscape seems revitalised and the natural temperature also gets cooler.
8. Shimla:- The best time to visit Shimla is during May to June and December to January when romance and beauty are baked into every inch of the soil here. Clear blue skies in summer, sprinkles of powdery snow in the winter, the spicy and earthy scent carried by pines, firs, cedars and oak trees.